PPC stands for Pay per Click. It is a model of online paid advertising in which an advertiser has to pay only when someone takes action to their ad, so you are only paying for the actual visitors to your site. This is one of the most popular marketing strategies used in Digital Marketing. PPC campaigns are available on search engines like Google ads, Bing ads, and Yahoo ads.
ITTCD provides you in-depth knowledge of the PPC paid marketing course where we offer PPC training certification course in Delhi as per the new trends in Google, Bing, or Yahoo and also covers all aspects of Pay Per Click marketing. Our course is designed in such a way that you can manage your accounts and lower your budgets according to you.
This course is of short duration where we cover all the basics to advance strategies. The topics we cover in this course are as follows:
1. Introduction to pay per click marketing
2. Prepare and understand new Google ads and campaigns
3. An overview and lean techniques to set up Google and Bing ads
4. Regional and niche marketing strategies
5. PPC bidding strategies
6. Guide to using PPC tools and software
7. Learning fraud and anti-competitive practices
8. Understanding PPC campaign conversion and ROI measurement